Sometimes we don´t know how to say this. Some of you find it a bit difficult to use it. It is not!
It´s just a matter of practice. I did this exercise with some of you in class and I said that I would post it for the rest, so here you are!
If you need more.... I found this one, very practical. It´s good to revise some things we have learnt.
Welcome students!Come along on the adventure of learning and practising a foreign language! Here you will be able to find different and motivating exercises, links and comments on things done in class. I´m happy to go on this adventure with you and I hope you´ll enjoy it as much as I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE SIMPLE PAST of BE
You have only studied the verb To Be in present, but what about the past? How can you refer to it ? Watch this video and you´ll know!
-
You are always saying how difficult prepositions are! It´s true,sometimes we don´t know which is the one we have to use. IN, ON, AT, TO, ver...
-
Do you know how to tell the time in English? It is important to know how to say when we do things or understand the time we have something ,...

Hi,thanks for the exercises they are very interesting.
ReplyDeleteHello Inma,I´m Verónica, this exercise is execelent in this moment for me
ReplyDeleteHi Inma,I'm happy to do your exercises,help me.Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI'm Raquel
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHi,Inma.
ReplyDeleteI like your blog. It's very interesting.
Thanks for the exercises.
Elena,CAL1.
Hi Inma!!! I´m Palma. These exercises are very useful. I like to do the exercises. Thank you
ReplyDeleteHi Inma¡The exercises are very entertaining and useful. Thank you. Inma's blog is very interesting.
ReplyDelete